Thursday, May 31, 2012

Phew...

I am so worn out. I'm going to have to work on my health if I want to keep up with all these projects I've got going. The trip to Jeju was fun, but I've yet to post the images from the trip. Having to go through and process 877 images is quite a task.. and most aren't even worth posting. I'm starting to get the hang of photography though.. I'm starting to figure out what's a good image and what isn't. So, it's all worth it.

The JYJ Tshirt Teddies are steadily coming along. I just received my filler order and now I'm waiting on the button eyes. The first bear is nearly complete.. in fact, I can't do much more with it until I receive the button eyes in the mail. So, I'll start working on the 2nd bear this weekend.

Also this weekend, I have the International Boat Show and the boat race! So I'm gonna be quite busy~^^ But I wouldn't have it any other way. I go crazy from boredom if I've got nothing constructive to do. I hate sitting at a desk doing paperwork that won't get me anywhere but will appease the boss. Give me an overwhelming schedule of constructive tasks to do any day over sitting at a desk and "keeping busy".... XP

I hope I can find a few other crazy people like myself out there! Keh~ ;] Let's tear it up & have some fun, eh!? If you're interested, just let me know~ D.S.SunnyFreedom@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment