Sunday, June 24, 2012

Monkey D Luffy~ >:)

An amazing man to behold, certainly!

So what he's just a manga/cartoon character! I don't care! He's still the best! >:)

He's a pirate, an outlaw, and the gov't wants him dead... but he doesn't care! He merely wants to live a life of freedom and adventure! Just like myself in fact~ ;)

He travels the world making friends and gathering a crew of nakama that always fight for what is right, even if it goes against the law. They don't care what anyone thinks of them, yet they continually make new friends. Yes they fight and probably kill the people that come after them, like the marines.. But they don't go around looking for a fight, nor do they go around hurting innocent people. Normally they try to get away without a fight or without hurting their pursuers more than is necessary to get away. In fact! They go around HELPING people! They helped a princess save her country from a bad pirate. They helped save a town mayor from the gov't's secret organization that tried to kill him because he didn't want to give the gov't blueprints for some powerful weapon. They saved their friend Robin from that very same secret organization and completely destroyed a gov't island in the process trying to save her and another man who had been taken by the organization.

Even though they are pirates and labelled as bad guys by the gov't, regular people all around the world still love them because they always try to help those in need. They even picked a fight with the world gov't's royals when the royals tried to kill a friend of theirs and take another friend as a slave. The royals are horrible, greedy people that just take whatever they want and kill whoever gets in their way.. and what's worse is that the entire world LETS THEM!! But not Luffy and the gang~ He kicks their arse!

So! No matter what happens in the future.. I'm going to be like Luffy and follow my heart, doing what I believe to be right and good for the world around me. If the gov't labels me a criminal and comes for my head, so be it! I don't care! I will continue to follow my heart and live the life I've always dreamed of! Besides... can they really label me a criminal if I am simply trying to help those around me live better, happier lives? I'm no murderer, no terrorist, nor a monster. I am absolutely NOT going to go around killing people! I ABHOR bloodshed and killing! It makes me sick to my stomach! So no! Instead, I just want to live free and help the people around me without worrying over what other people expect out of me. Why can't we all just be free to be who we want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment