Monday, July 16, 2012

Craft Supplier found~^^

So! I've made myself another connection~ ;) This time with a bead supplier. Anything I might need to make bead crafts, she has and is willing to supply me with the things I need. I just ordered a bunch of silk threads from her in 23 different colors for weaving and braiding accessories. I have a few beads at home, though I'm not sure of all the different colors I may still have, so I will hold off on ordering any beads from her at this time. However, before I set sail, I will make sure I have a decent supply of many multi-colored beads in order to support my crafts business while I'm at sea.

I'm making progress~^^ A few connections here.. a few there~ Everything is slowly coming together! I'm so happy that I'm able to keep moving forward with my dreams......... (-^v^-) v

Thank you everyone~ *huggles & snuggles* Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment