Thursday, February 23, 2012

2yrs & still strong~^^

February 23rd.... 2010.......... 
the day that forever changed my life.........................


Today marks my 2 yr anniversary since my life was forever changed by my guys, Dong Bang Shin Ki. This Korean pop band has done more for me and many others like myself more than any of us could ever thank them for with just their music and hearts alone. They are currently caught up in a lawsuit with their company and have been forced to split into 3 & 2. 3 are now singing as JYJ and have had 2 concert tours in the USA. 2 are still singing as Dong Bang Shin Ki. But nothing could ever beat the power of them as FIVE!


To me they shall always and forever be my DB5K. My 5 guys. My 5 heroes.. If you want to read my record of that day and all they have done for me, please visit my tumblr:


http://yunhui-aktf48.tumblr.com/post/2621647133/the-power-of-tvxq


Forever Thank You.... DB5K.... Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, & Changmin..... you were there for me like no one else ever was.... & saved me completely.... Heart, Mind, & Soul........


Love you...... Always & Forever.... No matter what! You will always be.. deep within my heart~ ^^,


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Changmin & Yunho
in the Thank You message they wrote..
the day after I dropped off a CD containing a song I had written & sung for DB5K^^


Junsu, Yoochun, & (barely visible) Jaejoong
a cute picture they uploaded to tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment